Like in many destinations in the Philippines, travel restrictions in Coron has been eased after months of lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic. On December 1, 2020, this beautiful island has reopened its door to tourist.
LIST OF CORON TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS / NEW NORMAL : (Tourist 15-65 years old only)
1. RT-PCT TEST - All tourists must secure a Negative RT-PCR test result conducted 48-72 hours before their flight. The test must be done by a DOH-accredited COVID-19 testing laboratory.
2. Confirmed booking with accredited hotel or resort / tour from accredited tour operator.
3. Confirmed Roundtrip Tickets
4. QR CODE (See below steps on how to get QR Code)
A. Visit travel.corontourism.ph/register.
B. Enter your complete name, email address, and password then click create account.
C. Fill out the Health Declaration Form. You need to provide your personal details, flight information, accommodation, and tour provider.
D. Upload your negative RT-PCR test result taken 48-72 hours before your flight and the official receipt.
E. Upload your confirmed accommodation booking, confirmed tour itinerary, and round trip ticket.
5. Traze App - a contact tracing app for unified and automated contact tracing. This is required by the government for all passengers arriving or departing from any airport in the Philippines.