Starting last November 30, 2020, travelers from Manila can once again explore El Nido's stunning beaches, majestic lagoons, and other scenic spots. With the threat of COVID-19 pandemic, the Inter-Agency task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) and the Local Government Unit (LGU) has announced a set of guideline and tourist requirements to follow before you make your way to this prime destination in the Philippines.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED / NEW NORMAL:
1. Secure a Negative RT-PCR Test Result taken at least 48hours prior to travel.
2. Secure a QR Code - Tourists who wants to visit El Nido must get a QR code first that will serve as their entrance/exit pass to various attractions within the island. To get one, guests must upload necessary documents like health declarations and ID's at https://elnidotourism.ph/.
3. Tourist must book direct roundtrip flights to El Nido.
4. Confirmed hotel and tour booking at a DOT-Accredited Accommodation with Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO).
5. Traze App - a contact tracing app for unified and automated contact tracing. This is required by the government for all passengers arriving or departing from any airport in the Philippines.
Download the app on your mobile device before going to the airport through play store (android) and app store (IOS).
***There may be changes from time to time depending on the advise of the government/LGU.
AirSWIFT offers daily roundtrip flights from Manila to El Nido and soon, Cebu to El Nido and Manila to Sicogon.
FLIGHTS: Manila - El Nido
1. T6110 0630 / 0730 2. T6126 0955 / 1110 3. T6130 1100 / 1215 4. T6142 1400 / 1515
El Nido - Manila
1. T6111 0800 / 0915 2. T6127 1200 / 1315 3. T6143 1600 / 1715 4. T6149 1735 / 1850
Via PUERTO PRINCESA
Airfare MNL-Puerto Princesa-MNL via Phil. Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Air Asia
Shared Van transfers P1,500 round-trip p/p