Walk through old roads and go behind the ruins and have a totally different perspective of an island called Corregidor.
Learn more about the stories of courage of Filipino and American soldiers during WWII as you visit barrack ruins and historical landmarks on this walking tour of Corregidor. Surround yourself with the breathtaking beauty of nature on this piece of land, which now serves as military memorials for heroes who served or lost their lives on the island.
- Roundtrip Ferry Transfers (Mnl/Corregidor/Mnl)
- Island Entrance Fee
- Guided Walking Tour
- Add on lunch: PLATED LUNCH - Php 375.00/person
BUFFET LUNCH - Php 530.00/person
PACKED LUNCH - Php190.00/person
- Esplanade Seaside Terminal fee of Php30/pax. To be paid onsite of counter 4 before passengers may proceed to boarding area.
- Shuttle service from hotel-seaside terminal-hotel
Check-in Time: 0700am
Tour Starts: 0800a,
- Pick up from hotel in Metro Manila
- 1st Stop - Econo View point
- 2nd Stop - Palace in the Sky
- Optional Stop @ Bamboo Organ (only if time permits, entrance fee under guest personal account).
- Back to Manila
- Tagaytay Ridge Tour with lunch
- Roundtrip hotel-tour transfers (seat-in-coach)
Tour Starts : 0830H
The most interesting highlight of the tour is stop over at Baluarte San Diego / Fort Santiago inside walled city of Intramuros (1591-1593); The American Cemetery & War Memorial with 17, 206 marble headstone of known & unknown soldiers & memorials for the 36, 282 missing gallant American & Filipino soldiers who dies during WWII and The Rizal Park & Monument, built in honor and memory of our National Hero, Dr. Jose P.Rizal. Tour includes rolling tour of Central Business District of Makati & the reclaimed portion of Manila Bay, the Cultural Center of the Philippine Complex. A visit & stop over at the Handicraft and Curio Center is a must before driving back to the hotel.
- Manila Half Day City Tour (Seat-in Coach)
- Roundtrip airconditioned transportation service
- Services of an English speaking tour guide
- Entrance Fees
- Covered pick up/drop off locations are Makati, Manila, Ortigas and Golbal City. Additional Php600.00 per person if pick up point are hotels in Alabang, Las Pinas or Quezon City.
Pick up Time: Morning 0800H / Afternoon Tour 1400H
Tour Starts Time: Morning Tour 0800H / Afternoon Tour 1400H
Duration: 3-4 Hours
ALL DAY TOUR PACKAGE
RATE PER PERSON - Php 2000.00
- Guided Tours of Heritage Houses
- With scheduled pocket performance
- Entrance fee and use of beach area
- Family lunch
- River Cruise
- Calesa Ride
- Access to Hotel de Orienta
- Vicinity Map
- All taxes and service charge
Guaranteed minimum of 5 persons.